Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Red and olive



 
Blouse- Target  option option
trench- via Poshmark option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option option
purse-  Nine West via TJMaxx  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott
bracelet- Alex and Ani
 
I recently added two new pieces to my wardrobe that have been on a forever wish list- red trousers and an olive blouse that's appropriate for work. I have an olive shirt but it's more on the casual side.  I was perusing the clearance section at Target recently and came across this one. I've also updated the pants wardrobe and decided to add a red pair to the collection. I think they will be a lot of fun.
 
I don't know what was going on with these photos. My camera was having a hard time focusing. It was just a couple of days before Matthew rolled in and we were beginning to have a lot of wind and rain. The hubby speculated that because the bushes behind me were moving so much the camera didn't know what to focus on. I didn't take time to try manual focus because that's really difficult when you are using a remote. I have yet to have a chance to take photos again since I took these so I'm hoping my camera and lens are okay.

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: