Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall florals




Top- old- Target  option  option  option option
pants- Loft option  casual option
necklace- JCP  option  option
earrings- JCP  option  option  option
bracelet- Kendra Scott
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
I've been playing around in some Instagram style challenges and doing so has made me realize that I have a very limited number of fall florals. Three blouses to be exact. Hmmm... excuse for shopping? lol. This blouse is one of them. It has an amazing array of colors- red, burgundy and rusts in the mix. I decided to pair it with the rust pants and pull out those shades.
Speaking of Instragram. Are you following me? You will find sneak peaks of things before they make the blog and some things that never make the blog. I'm finding it to be a fun little community too.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here:
Ageless style link up