Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Floral and lace top





Blouse- Nordstrom on sale!
shorts- Old Navy  option  option
shoes- Target (old)  option  option
ring- House of Harlow/ cuff- Slate both via Rocksbox (FREE month with code FondaBFF)
beaded bracelet- made by me  option
purse- Nine West via TJMaxx  option
 
I'm not sure why I waited to style this top until now. It was an Nsale purchase and I guess in my mind I thought I had to wait until closer to fall. I love the fall print and colors in this, but it's still not quite time/ cool enough to pull out the olive jeans or burgundy jeans and the sweater vest. You bet when it is, I'll be wearing this top with those items. For now, I'm relying on my trusty boyfriend shorts and rose gold sandals. You've seen these pieces on major repeat this summer. I'm not sorry either. If you learn one thing from me, it's how to mix and remix and wear the same items.
 
Who is also itching to decorate their home for fall? I used to love to decorate each season and holiday, but this past year I put out some neutral items and pretty much left them there all year. I just don't seem to have time for it. Check out five ways to decorate for fall  here, using faux pumpkins, lanterns,  and vases.


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here:



 


 


 
 Spotlight Weekly Link Up* *   What I Wore to Work* Throw Back Thursday Fashion* WIWT* Thursday Fashion Files *  Thursday Moda