Monday, September 19, 2016

Early fall work wear





Blazer- Limited  option
top-JCP  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option  option
belt- Belks  option
necklace- JCP  option  option
earrings- JCP   option     option
 
Fall is still very warm for us here so transition outfits and early fall outfits have more to do with color and pattern than with your typical fall pieces like scarves and sweaters. This orange top paired with navy and plaid made a perfect fall office outfit without being too warm. I love the booties with the ankle pants too. I typically save these booties for the spring (seen here) due to their lighter color but I'm utilizing them for  fall transitions until it gets a little cooler and I can bust out my suede booties.
 
It started raining while I was taking these photos. Ignore the rain drops.
 
Hope your week is off to a great start.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: