Friday, September 2, 2016

Camo and blush





Blouse- Nordstrom (on sale) option    option    option 
skirt- Loft  option  option
shoes- Target option    option   option
necklace- gift  option  option
earrings- Limited option
bracelets- Alex and Ani/ gift/ old   option  option
 
Thanks for sticking with me through all the hair complaining. I went back to my stylist last Friday and told her I just couldn't style the other cut daily. You can see I went back to short hair. It's pretty much a short layered bob, and we've still got a little work to do on the cut, but it's so much easier than trying to work with those layers at the previous length. It took me 4 minutes to style my hair Monday morning. 4 minutes people! I love it.
 
I bought this blouse during the Nsale. I went for wear now and wear in our 'hot" fall items during the sale.  When it cools down a little more, I'll wear this with olive jeans. I threw this together to wear to lunch with the hubby last Saturday. Blush works equally well with olive or grey. (BTW, it's on sale now for a lower price than it was during the Nsale- I guess I should have waited.)


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: