Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekend bling and Rocksbox





 
Top- Nordstrom
shorts- Old Navy  option  option
shoes- Target (old)  option  option
hat- Sears-old  option  option  option
earrings- Kendra Scott or here
bracelet - made by me (available hereoption
lips- Smashbox Disco Rose gloss
 
I wore this outfit to run errands and get lunch on Saturday. It was a last minute decision on the hubby's part and I didn't have time to wash my hair, so a hat day it was. I really didn't have time to iron either so boyfriend shorts always work when you need something to grab and go.
 
I just received my first Rocksbox on  Friday. I love the pieces I got but I'll admit that I didn't think I would wear these earrings anytime soon. That's what I get for thinking. The very next day I'm grabbing for them because I thought they worked perfectly with the green and blue in the shirt and the gold in the hat band. Have you heard of Rocksbox? You get three pieces of designer pieces on loan for $19 per month. When you get tired of them, send back your box for three more pieces. Or you can purchase your items at their cost. You get $10 credit for purchase each month as well. Try it out for one month FREE with code FONDABFF. (I'll get a little more credit in my account, and you'll get a free month.)
 
I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We got some more much needed house cleaning done and celebrated my brother's birthday.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: