Monday, August 29, 2016

Fall vibes




 
Sweater- Belk  option     option    option
blouse- Belk  option   option
pants- Loft  option   option
earrings- gift   option   option
necklace- Kendra Scott
bracelet- Alex and Ani
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
I guess all of the fall posts have gotten to me. I grabbed some fall looking pieces from my closet last week and put together this outfit. The light color pants and shoes acknowledge that it is still summer.
 
I hinted about a week ago that I had gotten a hair cut. Here it is, or at least version one. I got rid of the long angled pieces in front and my stylist cut some layers. I'm blessed with really thick hair and it gets so heavy at a certain point. We had hoped the layers would give it more movement and help with the weight. It was better but something about this cut was not quite right. I could not style it. After about ten frustrating days, I returned to the salon on Friday and got another cut. A cut I like and can style and get out the door in ten minutes with. That's the way I like it. So, bear with this week's post and then you can see the new haircut.
 
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: