Thursday, July 14, 2016

Oldies but goodies




Blazer- Forever 21  option    option  option
blouse- Poshmark  option  option   option
pants- TJMaxx  option  option
necklace- Poshmark  option  option
earrings- JCPenney  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
I've worn all of these pieces before (coral blazer here), but I'm not sure I've shared them together. I love this butterfly print top I found on Poshmark and it has paired nicely with so many other pieces in my wardrobe, both for casual and work wear. You just can't beat a great print.
 
Are you shopping the Nordstrom sale? I'm not a cardholder, so I'll be waiting until public access, but you can shop now if you have a card, credit or debit linked to your bank account.
 
Currently I'm eating.... lots of summer fruit. First it was blueberries, and now I've moved on to watermelon and cherries. We also eat lots of bananas year round. I haven't had any this week and I think I'm going into DTs, lol. What are you currently eating?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: