Friday, July 8, 2016

More summer touches




Blazer- The Limited
blouse-thrifted  option  option
pants- The Limited
shoes- Payless  option  option
earrings- online boutique  option
 
Happy Friday!
 
Today I'm sharing another look that I've made more summer appropriate with a bright colored blouse and peep toe booties. It's very hard to stay cool and look summer appropriate in an office that calls for conservative business wear, but with a few switches your basic dark suits can be worn year round. A bright colored blouse or accessory and lighter shoes are one of the easiest switches to make. What are your tricks for summer work wear?


Did you know that I have some great summer pieces listed in my Poshmark closet?  Come check them out and make me an offer- no reasonable offer is refused. I have a cute white Banana Republic fit and flare skirt that would make someone a great summer piece, a cute cardigan that would look great over this sundress, and this fabulous Loft leopard pencil skirt that all need a good home.