Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Making lemonade





Jacket- (old)  option  option
top- Loft  option  option
pants-Loft
shoes- Payless  option option
necklace- JCrew Factory (old) option  option
earrings-old option  option  option
 
This really has nothing to do with lemonade. It's just what I thought of when I looked at this pale yellow shirt. I guess you could say it's making lemonade out of lemons when you take a hot summer day and manage to look summery and polished in work attire. I'm so sick of coming home and peeling wet clothes off of me after work. I manage in the office, but once the day is over and I make a few stops after work, my clothes are stuck to me. Fall where are you?
 
Let's talk about earrings for a minute. Whenever I wear a statement necklace, I like to let it have all the attention. So I fall back to simple 14k gold hoops for earrings. I have had mine since I was a teenager, and sadly, the clasps are worn to the point that I  can't fasten a couple of pairs. The ones I'm wearing here still work. Do you have any classic earrings in your collection? Hoops or studs?
 
Currently I'm watching.... nothing. The Walking Dead is not back on yet. I don't really watch anything else. I went for months once with no cable or TV service of any kind. And I didn't miss it. I think the hubby would miss it now, but not me. When you have TV, you have the news and you have stress because the media is so full of it. What are you watching currently? Any good series I should get into?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: