Monday, June 6, 2016

Structure




Blazer- thrifted  option  option  option
blouse- thrifted  option  option  option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
necklace- chain- gift- option     pendant- old
 
This blazer is one of my favorite thrift store finds. I've worn it so many times, I would have my cost- per-wear out of it had I spent 100s of dollars, yet I paid very little. The price isn't what makes it my favorite though, it's the perfect fit and structure. It always looks polished, never needs ironing, and always holds its shape. Gotta love that.
 
Hope you had a great weekend. We stayed in this weekend and took care of some household things and caught up on chores.  Sometimes you have to do that.
 
Linking up here:

 
 Style Me Wednesday      Pumps and Pushup Oh Hey Girl