Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anchors and stripes







Blouse- Old Navy (old)  option  option
boyfriend jeans- Loft  option    option
shoes- Old Navy   option  option  option
necklace- Stella and Dot    option  option
earrings- online boutique  option  option
purse- Payless (old)  option  option
 
I'm loving this beautiful mild weather we have had lately. I think it makes me want to be at the beach  or on the ocean because I was channeling nautical vibes again for a Saturday outing. This blouse was a "what the heck, it's on clearance" purchase a couple of years ago, but has been a great addition to the closet. Sometimes those purchases made on a whim don't work out but I love this one. I can wear it for both work and play. And this striped tote has been a versatile summer bag as well.

Shop striped totes:

 


Hope you are having a great week! Linking up here: