Wednesday, February 17, 2016

1 skirt- 5 ways

We are going to have weather in the 70s and 80s this week, so I'm thinking about skirts. This grey one is a favorite of mine so I decided to round up ways I've worn it for you. Here are five ways:











 
Apparently I like wearing the polka dot popover and the black booties with this skirt? Did you notice each had been paired with it twice? Oh, and the black blazer.  If a formula works, go with it. You don't have to make drastic changes to come up with a new outfit.
 
I would have made a collage for side by side comparisons, but Picmonkey isn't cooperating. Can anyone suggest a program or templates for collages?
 
Shop skirts:
 
 

See how I remixed a   polka dot skirt 5 ways     HERE

and grid print skirt 5 ways   HERE.

Linking up here: