Friday, January 29, 2016

Adding interest with accessories




Blazer- Dorothy Perkins  option   option
blouse- old  option
skirt- old  option  option
scarf- Tuesday Morning   option   option  option   option
boots- shoes.com  option   option  option
earrings- gift  option  option
 
Without this scarf, I think an outfit of a camel blazer, white blouse and brown skirt would be pretty boring. So I'm all for accessories. This scarf gives some color and interest to the outfit. I must admit, I probably wouldn't have come up with this on my own. There isn't a stitch of brown in the scarf, but with the deep burgundy and blues, it still works with brown. I was inspired by this pin and outfit created by Bridgette Raes. I went with burgundy earrings to tie in the scarf a little more.
 
How do you jazz up neutral pieces?
 
Linking up here: