Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A touch of serenity







Blazer- Ann Klein via Lord and Taylor  option  option
blouse- Loft  option  option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless  option option
purse- Belks  option  option  option
necklace- JCP option option
earrings - Sears  option  option
 
A great purse or satchel in serenity is an easy way to add a touch of the color of the year to your wardrobe. I couldn't resist pairing this purse against the harder stellar blue and grey in my outfit. And who says you can't wear white in winter? I love this blazer as much for winter as I do summer. I ordered three pair of these pants from Loft during one of their holiday sales. So far I love them, but they are a heavier weight and I won't be able to wear them year round. Sad about that.
 
Don't forget that Savvy Southern Chic is now on Instagram. I'd love for you to follow me. You'll get a peeks of style, food, and maybe occasionally something crafty. I'd love to get back into scrapbooking this year. Do you have a hobby you've forsaken and would like to get back into this year?
 
Linking up here: