Thursday, August 20, 2015

Trench topper




 
Top- Loft  option  option
trousers- Loft  option  option
shoes- Belk  option  option
belt- thrifted  option
necklace- Poshmark  option
trench- Poshmark option  option  option 
worn Aug. 6, 2015
 
Super quick post this morning. I've been out of town for work for three days and got home at 9:00 pm last night. My routine will be a little off today because my stuff is still in a suitcase and nothing is prepped for today.
 
I love the sleeveless trench for warmer days when it's too hot for a blazer. My work often requires a concealment garment and the trench is working well for that. I paired an older Loft top with trousers from this year. That's a plus of repeat shopping with a favorite retailer. There items tend to pair well together even from different seasons.
 
Linking up here: