Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mint, black, white and some stripes


 



Blazer- JCrew factory option  option
blouse- JCPenney  option  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option
shoes- Payless   option
necklace- Forever 21  option  option
Worn May 18, 2015
 
I've gotten a lot of wear out of these white pants during this capsule. And I'm not going to stop wearing them when it's over. Speaking of ending, I'm going to stop this capsule at the end of this month. I know  I could make another three weeks worth of outfits, but I am so bored with this. I feel like they are just becoming a switch of a bottom or a switch of a top and not really a different outfit. Sometimes a simple switch of a piece is all it takes, but sometimes it's really boring. But there's always striped shoes to combat boredom!

Linking up here:

Sunday Funday* Fashionably Employed* * Mix It Mondays*