Monday, May 4, 2015

Colorful bottoms


 
 
 
 
Blazer- Gap  option
blouse- JCPenney (on sale!)
skirt- JCPenney (on sale!)
shoes- gifted option  option  option
Worn April 29, 2015
  
I finally got around to wearing the hot pink pencil skirt I put in my spring capsule. I can't believe how quickly a month went by! It's already May now and summer will be quickly approaching.  I guess this has become another little outfit formula for me- black/ white on top + a colorful bottom. You could use this with pants, casual shorts outfits, or any style of outfit.
Do you see the cute little peep toe pumps? A co-worker gave them to me! We wear the same size shoe and she brought me 7 pairs of shoes that she cannot wear because she really needs a narrow shoes and once she wears a pair twice she decides she can't wear them. Free shoes?! Yes please.

I last wore this top with black pants and a colorful blazer: