Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lavender for Easter



 
 
Shirt- Liz Claiborne/ JCPenney  option
skirt- old option  total splurge
clutch- thrifted   option  option
shoes- Unlisted/Belk  option
worn April 5, 2015
 
I wore this for Easter church services and everyone  said you look so "Eastery". Is that a word and does it mean I look like an egg? 
 
 These pieces are not part of my capsule. The capsule is work only so weekends and church are free range. I do have a matching jacket for this skirt that made it into the capsule. This set taunts me. It's old (10+ years) but I can still wear it and love it hanging in the closet. I just never know how to wear it other than as a set with a white blouse. Boring to repeat. So the skirt has been salvaged from going to Goodwill by pairing it with this plaid pastel blouse I picked up last year when I realized I didn't have very many pastel shades or "spring" colors in my closet.
 
Linking up here: