Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dots+mint




pants- JCPenney option
shoes- TJMaxx option
worn April 8, 2014
 
How easily they sucker me in! A couple of months ago JCrew Factory had a really good sale so I went to the site to get the popover in black dots. I originally wanted this color and ended up with a blue one. The blue on has gotten lots of wear, so I knew it would be a good idea to get the black one too. The blazer caught me eye because it was also on sale and I needed to replace my old mint blazer. My old one has seen so much wear, there is no way the dry cleaners can salvage the sleeves. So I have the blazer and shirt in my cart and they suggest the necklace. Um, well, it does go together and tie these two pieces together, and it was on sale, so why not. Suckered right in.
 
 And even though I was not buying the first two pieces to wear as an outfit, I realized they would make a cute oufit. Apparantley, I'm not the only one who thinks so. Search Pinterest for mint blazer, and you will see lots of mint blazers over black polka dots.
 
Linking up here: