Friday, February 28, 2014

Cardigan and tshirt

 
Today's oufit is a style swap of Modern Modesty. And a subconscious one at that. I had to work last Saturday on a somewhat emergency basis, which meant I had no clothes picked out for the day. It was supposed to be a sweat pants and tshirt house cleaning day. It was a nice day but still cool enough for sleeves, and I knew I would be outside part of the time, so I threw this together. Later, when I went through my pins, I realized the top half was this outfit that I had pinned with a slightly different shade of blue. (BTW, do you follow me on Pinterest? I'd love for you to.)
 


 
Cardigan- August Silk via TJMaxx- similar
shirt- GAP- similar
necklace- Sassy Steals  similar
jeans- Levis midrise skinny
flats-Payless option option

Linking up with Style Swap